I'm not sure I've ever even owned a product from Pixi before now, but I found a few on sale at Target last weekend so I decided to give them a try. I'm so glad I did!
- Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Cream in 01 Light
- Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder in Mousseline Pastel
- Pixi Multibalm in Watermelon Veil: I love this so much, it's actually making the cut for my trip to Europe next week. The formula is very easy to blend. The color is perfect for pale skin - it gives me a soft, rosy flush. I also like the applicator shape - it deposits just the right amount of product and gives you plenty of control over where the blush sits on your cheeks. (I always liked the formula of Tarte's Cheek Stain, but found the applicator to be too wide, so the product kind of went all over the place.)
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Painterly (eyelid primer)
- Tarte Gifted Mascara in Black
- Sisley Phyto-Sourcils Fix Brow Gel in 2
- Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights in Rose Gold: This product is very similar to Stila Glitter & Glow (and Pixi's 'Rose Gold' reminds me of Stila's 'Enchantress'). It's probably a little too much shimmer for a day out running errands, but other than that I have no complaints. It applied and blended easily and lasted just as long as any of the Stila glitter eye products I've used.
- Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm in Radiant Rose: This was the only Pixi product I bought that was not a clear winner. It's fine - the shade looks natural and works well with the cheek color, it's just a little drying. It's still worth it for the price, but I wear it with a bit of lip balm underneath.
- Today's fragrance: Le Labo Lys 41: I got this as a sample. It's a little spicy for my tastes, but I did get some compliments while I was out shopping yesterday. At the time I was feeling a little sweaty and not sure that I actually smelled all that great, so it's good to know just the opposite was true!