- DuWop 'Foundation of Youth' in 1-Fair
- Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer (concealer) in SX01
- Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder in Mousseline Pastel
- DuWop Cheek Dual cream blush in Luz de Luna
- Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
- Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil in Dark Brown
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Painterly as my eyelid primer
- MAC Nutcracker Sweet Cool Eye Compact (from Holiday 2016): Enchanted Beauty (lid) and Marzipan (crease)
- Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Crayon in Plum Jam (similar)
I got the foundation as a sample with my recent DuWop order, and I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I like it. It probably won't replace my regular Elizabeth Arden/Guerlain foundations, but I may get a tube anyway. It blends well, sort of melts into the skin. I'm writing this four hours after applying and it still looks nice and fresh.
The cream blusher was also a part of that order, and I don't love it. I'll be honest - I got it because of the packaging. However, the color I ordered looks nothing like the sample on the web site - Luz de Luna is more of a coral than a rose pink - and it had mostly faded after about an hour, even with powder to set it.