- Cover Girl Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation in 205/Ivory: This is the only drugstore foundation in my collection right now, but I really love it. It feels so comfortable on my skin, and the coverage is in that sweet spot between too sheer and too heavy. I wouldn't wear it if I was going to be outside and sweating a lot, but it's just fine for a day in the office.
- Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder in Mousseline Pastel
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Opal
- Benefit Dandelion Dew Liquid Blush: I got this as a sample size from one of those Benefit airport vending machines and it's taken me a while to get around to trying it, but now that I have I know I'll buy a full-sized bottle. I don't think I've ever used a liquid blush before this one. It comes out about the consistency of a foundation, so it's super easy to blend (I just use my fingers, but a dedicated sponge would probably do a better job). The color is a peachy pink that leaves a sheer and natural-looking flush on the cheeks.
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Painterly (eyelid primer)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Eyeshadow Palette: Back in the day when the first Urban Decay Naked palette came out, I used two shades almost every day - Sin and Sidecar - and ignored the rest. Today I'm wearing Wild Child (duochrome frosty pink) and Celestial (duochrome plum) and I can easily see these two becoming my go-to shades through the fall and winter. I love the whole palette though - the neutral golds and bronzes will make for some pretty color combinations, and I think there are some good matte/shimmer texture combinations to be had as well. I'm so glad I finally picked this up. I've seen a lot of the holiday palettes coming out with similar metallic pinks and purples, so clearly that's the hot combination of the moment.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Dark Brown
- Milk Makeup KUSH High Volume Mascara: I don't love this mascara. Today is probably the last time I'll use it (but I got a mini, so I don't feel so bad about ditching it). The brush is really oversized and I feel like that makes application kind of awkward. That wouldn't matter if the formula were better, but it's just okay, and it's left me a little raccoon-eyed towards the end of the day.
- Dior Lip Glow in 006 Berry