What's On My Face Today
- MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation in N18: I'm still trying out foundations for my trip next month. I've got just one more to go, then I'll do an overview with my findings. So far this is the clear winner. The shade is a great match for me, the formula has good, buildable coverage that doesn't feel at all heavy, and it does what it says it will - stays put on my face all day long, through a work day and a little time outside in the summer heat.
- Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder in Mousseline Pastel
- Snow White "With a Smile and a Song" Cream Blush by Besame Cosmetics: I got this last year at the D23 Expo in Anaheim. D23 is a big Disney fan convention, great for cosplay but not the kind of place I'd expect to find cosmetics. This was part of a limited edition set, although it looks like the blush is still available online at the Disney store. It's bright in the pan, but goes on as a cheerful flush and blends better than any other cream blush I have.
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Painterly (eyelid primer)
- Tarte Gifted Mascara in Black
- Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil in 3
- Sephora Lipstories Lipstick in Popsicle Lips: This is my favorite from the #Lipstories collection. It's just the right cool shade of red for my pale complexion, and it's got some lasting power. It's a satin finish, so it's not drying. I get about six hours of wear out of it, more if I don't put lip balm underneath (although I do still have to touch up when I eat/drink).
- Today's fragrance: Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic: My favorite refreshing citrus for summer!
Tags: What's On My Face Today Benefit Cosmetics Besame Cosmetics Disney Givenchy Guerlain MAC Cosmetics Sephora Collection Tarte